Corner Bakery Café opening location at Hartsfield-Jackson | Business
ATLANTA - Corner Bakery Café is opening its newest Metro Atlanta location at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport on Tuesday.
The new eatery becomes the only airport location for the chain, which has locations in 15 states and Washington, DC.
Corner Bakery Café serves baked goods, salads, pasta, sandwiches and other foods in a fast casual atmosphere. The chain started on Chicago's north side in 1991.
Upcoming Events near College Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bystander struck in south Fulton apartment shooting
- Teen accused of stabbing grandmother to death
- Award-winning writers, activists artists at Spelman for Octavia Butler Celebration
- Teens of Excellence Prom Closet Program needs formalwear donations for Male and Female Teens
- 2 shot, 1 fatally, in SW Atlanta