Loyalty program rolls out to Hartsfield-Jackson Airport passengers | News
ATLANTA -- Hartsfield-Jackson introduced a new loyalty program on Monday.
The Thanks Again program will reward passengers who register their debit or credit cards with frequent-flier miles that can be used for parking, shopping or dining within the Airport. The rewards can only be used at participating retailers.
Aviation General Manager Louis Miller said, "Just by doing what they would do anyway - parking their cars, grabbing a snack or buying a book or magazine - they will earn frequent-flier miles with participating airlines."
The program, which involves a partnership between Hartsfield-Jackson and Thanks Again LLC, will raise consumer engagement by merging technology with consumer data analytics, mobile marketing and social media, according to Thanks Again CEO Marc Ellis.
Travelers can enroll in Thanks Again for free online at www.thanksagain.com/atl.
Upcoming Events near College Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Bystander struck in south Fulton apartment shooting
- Teen accused of stabbing grandmother to death
- Award-winning writers, activists artists at Spelman for Octavia Butler Celebration
- Teens of Excellence Prom Closet Program needs formalwear donations for Male and Female Teens
- 2 shot, 1 fatally, in SW Atlanta