Delta flight makes emergency landing in Wash. | News
PASCO, Wash. -- A Delta Air Lines flight heading from Atlanta to Seattle made an emergency landing in Pasco, Wash., overnight.
Officials said sensors indicated a fire in the cargo hold while the plane was still airborne.
The plane landed safely and all 183 passengers deplaned while rescuers searched for a problem. They didn't find one, leading them to believe the plane had a faulty sensor.
Passengers were given hotel vouchers or were bused to their final destinations.
Upcoming Events near College Park
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Commission Chair emphasizes value of Fulton's Public Safety Training Center graduates
- Focus on Mandela: An ATL photographer shares her candid photos
- Two lanes closed after fatal accident on I-285 SB
- Security guard beaten and robbed in SW Atlanta
- Atlanta family spends Thanksgiving searching for missing aunt